In the words of Aerosmith "Pink is my fav-oooou-rite colour".
Not only is it the perfect colour choice for the month of LUUURVE, but this colour has been making waves for a while throughout the fashion and decor world.
Did you know the colour pink evokes feelings of joy and happiness?
Pink has a romantic side, but in the brighter hues it oozes confidence and takes any look from drab to fab.
So, for February we thought we would curate our top ten pink picks to celebrate the love.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. The Strawberry Cream Deluxe Dock is a ballet, soft blush. This subtle pinkish-hue is a classic that we know your pretty little princess will love. The Deluxe Dock has been an absolute life saver for our family and one that comes HIGHLY recommended by us for any babe! Not keen on the pink? There are countless other colours and prints to choose from.
Strawberry Cream Deluxe Dock - Dockatot
2. As much as we love a wardrobe that is 50 shades of beige, we can't help but get excited at the sight of a bright pink dress. The Maui Floral Wrap Dress is two glorious shades of pink that will look gorgeous on any summer skin. A super comfy and flattering fit, you can't go wrong with this little number.
Maui Floral Wrap Dress - Ella Sol
3. Sweet and simple, these pastel pink dyed howlite gemstones are set in rose gold and are oh-so-pretty. We love the solidity of the colour and think they are the epitome of understated elegance.
Pink Gemstone Stud Earrings - Christy Anne Jewellery
4. This gown is for the ultimate boho babe that loves to lounge in only the most extravagant garb. Wear this beauty as a gown, over your cozzie (margarita in hand) or over a cami with jeans. The pink floral mixed with the bold green and blue peacock inspired designs make this kimono a head-turner.
Peacock Dreams Kimono Gown - Coco & Salt
5. The soft powder candy pink with Summah's signature cream five stripes is a beautiful addition to your beach days. Lightweight, fast drying and multi-functional, the Summah towels are an invaluable asset for summer living. Every Summah piece is designed to elevate your everyday life and there is no doubt that they do!
Jardin Towel - Summah
6. Shirts are a staple when it comes to classic dressing. This pretty pastel Cotton Linen Blend Shirt will be worn for years. The Mandarin collar and pocket details make this a modern design with clean lines and a classic feel. The breathable fabric and seasonless style are a perfect combination when adding to any wardrobe.
Sunday Shirt in Pink - Trinity
7. A powerful combo of CBD leaf extract, pomegranate, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to instantly soothe, hydrate and brighten. Say goodbye to fine lines and hello to radiant skin!
This mist is a must for beautiful youthful, glowing skin. Use during your skincare routine or after makeup application for an undeniable "glow from within" finish.
The Dewy Glo Face Mist - Lumi Glo
8. The Ammara Babydoll Dress is super cute in every shade. You can layer this lovely look on colder days by adding a polar neck or long sleeve tee. When the sun is shining keep yourself cool by wearing it on its own. Although the fit may appear to be boxy, it is actually extremely flattering. A style we love, made better in pink.
Babydoll Dress - Ammara
9. A trend we are loving is the sweet addtion of pretty little detachable charms designed to change up your favourite hoops. These gold-plated baguette charms in pink are a wonderful way to spruce up your everyday huggies and add some sparkle to your ear stack.
Baguette Charm - Mañana
10. DYING TO TRY IT. The all-new, painless Dream Hair Eraser is made to remove unwanted hair, using Nano-Crystalline technology to clump and break hair from the surface when rubbed gently on the skin, while at the same time exfoliating your skin. The result promises to be baby smooth skin instantly.
Dream Hair Eraser - My Smooth Skin
Love pink as much as us? Comment below and tell us what your favourite pink product is!